Luck Die: d4.
To become an Ilkean knight, one must meet the following criteria:
- Base Attack Bonus: +7.
- Feats: Mounted Combat, Ride-by-Attack, Spirited Charge, Trample.
- Alignment: Any evil.
- Skills: Handle Animal 5+ ranks, Ride 10+ ranks.
- Special: Must be a member of the Cult of Ilkeas.
- Special: Must be initiated into the knights by another senior knight.
- The dancer of steel's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft: Any (all skills taken individually)(Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Profession: Any (all skills taken individually)(Wis), Ride (Dex), and Swim (Str).
- Note: Because the Three Worlds campaign uses the Skills by Character house rule, the list of class skills given here is only included for the sake of completeness, and is not used by characters in the campaign setting.
- Skill Points at each level: 2 + Intelligence modifier.
All of the following are class features of the Ilkean knight prestige class.
- Base Attack Bonus: Good. An Ilkean knight gains +1 base attack bonus per class level.
- Base Fortitude Save Bonus: Good. An Ilkean knight gains +½ base Fortitude save bonus per class level.
- Base Reflex Save Bonus: Poor. An Ilkean knight gains a +⅓ base Reflex save bonus per class level.
- Base Will Save Bonus: Poor. An Ilkean knight gains +⅓ base Will save bonus per class level.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: An Ilkean knight is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all armor and all shields.
- Ilkean Blessing: At every other level beginning at 1st, the Ilkean knight may choose one of the following abilities. His Ilkean knight level + his Wisdom modifier determines the blessing he may choose - he may not choose a blessing of a number higher than the sum of his class level and Wisdom modifier. No blessing may be taken more than once. If the character's class level + Wisdom modifier is lower than any available blessing, he must choose the lowest available blessing. The character's caster level is equal to his Ilkean knight level for the purpose of spell-like abilities.
- Pimeasenki's Dance (Ex): The Ilkean knight gains a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class.
- Susiherra's Sight (Ex): The Ilkean knight gains Track as a bonus feat.
- Verijuoma's Fangs (Ex): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to use poison safely and never risks accidentally poisoning himself when applying poison to a blade.
- Tummavoitin's Flame (Sp): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to sheathe his weapon in in chilling cold. This functions as the frost effect of the spell flame/frost weapon. This ability may be used once per day.
- Sielusyoda's Feast (Sp): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to cast death knell once per day.
- Sarvihurttua's Raven (Sp): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to cast summon shadow raven once per day
- Murskilta's Blessing (Sp): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to cast greater magic weapon once per day.
- Tuliherra's Endurance (Su): The Ilkean knight gains fire resistance 10.
- Miersurmata's Strike (Su): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to designate a single melee attack as a wounding attack. Such strikes are treated as though they were made with a weapon possessing the wounding weapon enhancement. This may be done once per day per level in the Ilkean knight class and must be declared before the attack roll is made. If the attack roll misses, that use of the ability is wasted.
- Herranoita's Protection (Sp): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to cast minor globe of invulnerability once per day, affecting only arcane spells.
- Ysivalmija's Agony (Su): The Ilkean knight gains the ability to designate a single melee attack as an agonizing attack. Those struck by this attack must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + the Ilkean knight class level + the Ilkean knight's Wisdom modifier). Failure on this roll indicates the target is wracked with agony, suffering a -4 penalty on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks. Those who succeed on the roll still suffer a -1 morale penalty to attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks. These effects last for one round per Ilkean knight class level. This may be done once per day per Ilkean knight class level and must be declared before the attack roll is made. If the attack roll misses, that use of the ability is wasted.
- Mustavittaja's Strength (Ex): The Ilkean knight becomes infused with Mustavittaja's strength when he takes this blessing. He immediately gains a permanent +1 inherent bonus to Strength. In addition, once per day the Ilkean knight may perform a feat of strength. This supernatural ability gives an enhancement bonus to strength equal to the ilkean knight's class level. activating this power is a free action and the power lasts one round.
- Loyalty of Ages (Ex): At 1st level, the Ilkean knight gains a +2 resistance bonus to saving throws against all mind-affecting and compulsion effects.
- Skilled Rider (Ex): At 2nd level, the Ilkean knight gains a +4 competence bonus to Ride checks.
- Bonus Feat: At 4th level and 8th level, the Ilkean knight may select a feat from the list of fighter bonus feats.
- Mounted Warrior (Ex): At 6th level, the Ilkean knight becomes especially adept at fighting from horseback. While on horseback, he gains a +2 bonus to hit creatures on the ground. This does not stack with the normal +1 to hit bonus for being mounted.
- Superior Charge (Su): When the Ilkean knight reached 10th level, he gains the Superior Charge ability. When mounted and using the charge action, the Ilkean knight does triple damage with a melee weapon (or quadruple damage with a lance). This ability replaces the bonus provided by the Spirited Charge feat.
|1st||Ilkean blessing, loyalty of ages|
Home Prestige Classes