- Frost Ray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of cold damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess.
- Elemental Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain cold resistance 10. At 9th level, your cold resistance increases to 20.
- Water’s Fury (Su): At 9th level, you gain the ability to summon a rushing jet of water from the elemental plane of water and direct it against your foes. As a standard action, you can create a jet of water in a 60-foot line that deals 1d6 points of damage per two sorcerer levels you possess, and blinds the target that was struck for 1d6 rounds. A Reflex save (DC 10 + ½ your sorcerer level + your Charisma bonus) reduces the damage by half and negates the blinding effect.
- Elemental Movement (Su): At 15th level, you gain a swim speed of 60 feet.
- Power of the Marid (Su): At 20th level, you gain the power of genies to grant wishes. Once per day, you can cast limited wish as a spell-like ability. Such wishes must begin with the words “I wish,” and cannot duplicate a wish you have granted within the past 24 hours. If you use this ability to duplicate a spell with a costly material component, you must provide that component. You become immune to cold damage, and can use plane shift once per day to travel to or from the Plane of Water.
Home Base Classes Sorcerer Blood Lines