Saturday, January 1, 2011

General Rules - Non-Player Character Feats

Non-Player Character Feats

This is a list of non-player character feats that do not appear in the Player's Handbook, but that I use in my campaigns. As feats get added to my ongoing campaigns, I will add more to this listing.

This list uses several abbreviations to show what sourcebook the entries were drawn from. For guidance as to what sourcebooks these abbreviations reference, see my key to Sourcebook Abbreviations.

All of the material contained on this page and other pages of this blog is presented in accordance with the terms of the Open Game License.

Feat Name
Source
PrerequisitesBenefit
Nouveau Riche
W&R
Non-Player CharacterYou have more valuable gear than normal for your level
Rich
W&R
Non-Player Character, BAB +5You have the gear of a player character even though you are a non-player character

Home     General Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment