(adapted from Champions of Ruin)
- Type: Humanoid.
- Ability Scores: -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity. Käälapsi are agile, but not as strong as other humanoids their size.
- Size: Medium size.
- Speed: Käälapsi base speed is 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Käälapsi can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Snake-Blooded: For all effects related to race, a Käälapsi is considered a yuan-ti. Käälapsi, for example, are just as vulnerable to special effects that affect only yuan-ti as their yuan-ti masters are, and they can use magic items that are only usable by yuan-ti.
- +2 racial bonus on Fortitude saves against poison. Käälapsi do not easily succumb to venom of any kind.
- +4 racial bonus on Swim checks. Käälapsi are comfortable in the water and their light frames makes it easier for them to stay afloat.
- +2 racial bonus on Escape Artist checks. Käälapsi can wriggle their way out of sticky situations.
- Spell-Like Abilities: At will - speak with animals (snakes only); Three times per day - charm animal (snakes only). Käälapsi often fill their lairs with poisonous snakes to discourage interlopers.
- Automatic Languages: Kansattish or Sûlic.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Favored Class: Expert.
- Exclusive Class: Beguiler (from the Player's Handbook II).
Home Other Races