(adapted from the Eberron Campaign Setting)
- Type: Changelings are humanoids with the shapechanger subtype.
- Size: Medium size.
- Movement: Changelings have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Slippery Mind: +2 racial bonus on saving throws against sleep and charm effects. Changelings have slippery minds.
- Deceptive: +2 racial bonus on Bluff, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks. Changelings are naturally skilled at deception and intimidation.
- Lódur's Children: Changelings gain an extra luck point every level for every Luck feat they have. Changelings are the favored of Lódur, the celestial lord of luck.
- Doppelganger-Blooded: The blood of doppelgangers flows through the veins of every changeling. They are treated as doppelgangers for the purpose of race-restricted spells, feats, magic items and anything else that only works for those with doppelganger blood. In addition, changelings may choose to become Gutter Mages if they desire to do so.
- Natural Linguist: Changelings add Speak Language to their list of class skills for any class. A changeling character also speaks one bonus language, chosen at character creation.
- Minor Change Shape (Su): Changelings have the supernatural ability to alter their appearance as though using a disguise self spell that affects their bodies but not their possessions. This ability is not an illusory effect, but a minor physical alteration of a changeling’s facial features, skin color and texture, and size, within the limits described for the spell. A changeling can use this ability at will, and the alteration lasts until he changes shape again. A changeling reverts to his natural form when killed. A true seeing spell reveals his natural form. When using this ability to create a disguise, a changeling receives a +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks. Using this ability is a full-round action.
- Automatic Languages: Enslaic, Rhadynnic, Sorglish, or Quolin. The choice is made at character creation.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Favored Class: Expert.
- Exclusive Class: Chameleon (adapted from Path of Shadow).
Home Player Character Races