Luck Die: d4.
To become a Ceniþ Sniper, one must meet the following criteria:
- Base Attack Bonus: +5.
- Skills: Hide 4+ ranks, Move Silently 4+ ranks, Spot 4+ ranks.
- Feats: Far Shot, Point Blank Shot, and Weapon Focus (Greatbow, Composite Greatbow, Longbow, or Composite Longbow).
- Proficiency: Greatbow, composite greatbow, longbow, or composite longbow.
- Region: Ceniþ.
- The Ceniþ sniper's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft: Bowmaking (Int), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge: Nature (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Profession: Any (all skills taken individually) (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
- Note: Because the Three Worlds campaign uses the Skills by Character house rule, the list of class skills given here is only included for the sake of completeness, and is not used by characters in the campaign setting.
- Skill Points at each level: 4 + Intelligence modifier.
All of the following are class features of the Ceniþ sniper prestige class.
- Base Attack Bonus: Good. A Ceniþ sniper gains +1 base attack bonus per class level.
- Base Fortitude Save Bonus: Poor. A Ceniþ sniper gains +⅓ base Fortitude save bonus per class level.
- Base Reflex Save Bonus: Good. A Ceniþ sniper gains a +½ base Reflex save bonus per class level.
- Base Will Save Bonus: Poor. A Ceniþ sniper gains +⅓ base Will save bonus per class level.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Ceniþ sniper's gain no new proficiency with any weapons or armor. All weapon-related abilities of the Ceniþ sniper class apply only to projectile ranged weapons with which the character is proficient.
- Keen Arrows (Ex): At 1st level, all projectiles the Ceniþ sniper looses behave as if they were keen weapons in addition to any other properties they might possess. This will make her bow's critical threat range 19 - 20. This effect does not stack with any other keen effect.
- Range Increment Bonus (Ex): With each level, the Ceniþ sniper gains, the range increments of her projectile weapons increase by +10 feet (added after all multipliers). Thus, a 10th level Ceniþ sniper who has the Far Shot feet would have a 265-foot range increment with a composite longbow (110 feet x 1.5 + 100 feet).
- Concealment Reduction (Ex): When the Ceniþ sniper reaches 2nd level, his miss chance against opponents with concealment drops by 10%. His miss chance drops by an additional 10% per four Ceniþ sniper levels he gains thereafter, but this ability never reduces his miss chance against any opponent below 0%.
- Greater Magic Weapon (Sp): As 2nd level, the character can produce an effect identical to the greater magic weapon spell cast by a cleric of his Ceniþ sniper level. This ability is usable once per day on projectile weapons or ammunition only.
- Projectile Improved Critical (Ex): When the Ceniþ sniper reaches 2nd level, the critical damage multipliers of all his projectile weapons increases by +1. Thus, an arrow that normally deals damage x3 on a critical hit instead does damage x4 in his hands. When he reaches 7th level, these critical multipliers increase by an additional +1.
- Bonus Feat: At 3rd level, a Ceniþ sniper may choose a bonus feat from the following list: Able Sniper, Deadeye Shot, Defensive Archery, Improved Precise Shot, Improved Rapid Shot, Manyshot, Penetrating Shot, Precise Shot, Ranged Pin, Ranged Sunder, Sharp-Shooting, and Shot on the Run. The Ceniþ sniper must meet all the prerequisites for the selected feat. He gains an additional bonus feat at 6rd and 9rd levels.
- Take Aim (Ex): A 4th level Ceniþ sniper can gain a +2 bonus on his attack rolls against a stationary target by aiming carefully. Taking aim is a full-round action, and if the target moves more than 5 feet during that period, the bonus is lost. No additional benefit exists for spending more than 1 round aiming. This bonus increases to +4 at 8th level.
- Consistent Aim (Ex): Once per day, a 5th level Ceniþ sniper can reroll one attack roll that he has just made with a projectile weapon. He must keep that result, even if it is worse than the original roll. He can use this ability twice per day at 7th level, and three times per day at 9th level, though each use must relate to a different attack roll.
- Improved Keen Arrows (Ex): At 6th level, the threat range of her bow becomes double its original value and stacks with the effect of Keen Arrows. As a result her bow's critical threat range would become 18 - 20. This ability is applied to the bow or crossbow with which she applied the Weapon Focus feat only. This does not stack with Improved Critical feat or others keen effects or abilities.
- True Strike (Sp): At 10th level, the Ceniþ sniper can produce an effect identical to that of a true strike spell cast by a cleric of his Ceniþ sniper level. This ability is usable once per day on projectile weapons only. Using this ability is a standard action that includes loosing the arrow.
|1st||Keen arrows, range increment bonus|
|2nd||Concealment reduction 10%, greater magic weapon, projectile improved critical +1|
|4th||Take aim +2|
|5th||Consistent aim once per day|
|6th||Bonus Feat, concealment reduction 20%, improved keen arrows|
|7th||Consistent aim twice per day, projectile improved critical +2|
|8th||Take aim +4|
|9th||Bonus Feat, consistent aim three times per day|
|10th||Concealment reduction 30%, true strike|
Home Prestige Classes