Luck Die: d3.
To become a servant of Ishi, one must meet the following criteria:
- Alignment: Neutral evil or lawful evil.
- Skills: Bluff 4+ ranks, Diplomacy 5+ ranks, Sense Motive 4+ ranks.
- Feats: Evil Brand, Leadership, and Servant of Darkness.
- Special: Must have Ishi as their patron deity.
- Special: The sect of Ishi initiates its disciples in a horrific rite that involves the sacrifice of an intelligent being. The sacrifice must be someone with royal blood or of similar political significance.
- The servant of Ishi's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Innuendo (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge: Any (all skills taken individually)(Int), Listen (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Spot (Wis).
- Note: Because the Three Worlds campaign uses the Skills by Character house rule, the list of class skills given here is only included for the sake of completeness, and is not used by characters in the campaign setting.
- Skill Points at each level: 4 + Intelligence modifier.
All of the following are class features of the servant of Ishi prestige class.
- Base Attack Bonus: Average. A servant of Ishi gains +¾ base attack bonus per class level.
- Base Fortitude Save Bonus: Poor. A servant of Ishi gains +⅓ base Fortitude save bonus per class level.
- Base Reflex Save Bonus: Poor. A servant of Ishi gains +⅓ base Reflex save bonus per class level.
- Base Will Save Bonus: Good. A servant of Ishi gains a +½ base Will save bonus per class level.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Servants of Ishi gain no new proficiency with any arms or armor.
- Spellcasting: When a servant of Ishi attains 1st level, and at every other level after that as well as one final time at 10th level, the character gains new spells per day as if he had also gained a level in a spellcasting class he belonged to before he added the prestige class. He does not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained such as an improved chance of controlling or rebuking undead, metamagic or item creation feats, and so on. If a character had more than one spellcasting class before becoming a servant of Ishi, he must decide to which class he adds each level of servant of Ishi for purposes of determining spells per day when he adds the new level.
- Charm (Sp): Once per day, a servant of Ishi can produce an effect identical to that of a charm person spell cast by a spellcaster of his effective caster level.
- Learn Secret (Ex): Through trickery, deceit, and sometimes even intimidation, a servant of ishi can learn secrets otherwise unattainable. At 1st level, the servant can make a Gather Information check once per week with a +10 competency bonus. For every two levels beyond 1st level the servant of Ishi can use this ability one more time per week. (twice at 3rd level, three times at 5th level, and so on) until 9th level, when the servant of Ishi can use the ability once per day.
- Command (Sp): Once per day, a 2nd level servant of Ishi can produce an effect identical to that of a command spell cast by a spellcaster of his effective caster level.
- Summon Hellcat (Sp): A 4th level servant of Ishi can summon 1 hellcat once per day. This functions as a summon monster spell cast by a spellcaster of his effective caster level. A 9th level servant of Ishi gains the ability to summon 1d4 hellcats once per day.
- Evil Authority (Sp): Once per day, at the command of a servant of Ishi of 6th level or higher, all evil-aligned creatures within 50 feet that have fewer Hit Dice than the servant must succeed at a Will saving throw (Dc 10 + the servant's class level + the servant's Charisma bonus) or recognize the servant as their superior. Affected creatures do not attack the servant of Ishi and do as he commands as though affected by a mass suggestion spell. This mind-affecting ability lasts for 24 hours.
- Summon Major Devil (Sp): Once per week, an 8th level servant of Ishi can produce an effect identical to that of a greater planar ally spell to call a devil and work out a bargain for aid.
- Greater Command (Sp): Once per day, a th level servant of Ishi can produce an effect identical to that of a greater command spell cast by a spellcaster of his effective caster level.
- Dread Might (Ex): Drawing some of Ishi's power into himself, the servant gains a permanent +2 divine bonus to Armor Class, saving throws, and attack rolls.
|1st||Charm, learn secret once per week||+1 level of existing class|
|3rd||Learn secret twice per week||+1 level of existing class|
|5th||Learn secret three times per week||+1 level of existing class|
|7th||Learn secret four times per week||+1 level of existing class|
|8th||Summon major devil||-|
|9th||Greater command, learn secret once per day||+1 level of existing class|
|10th||Dread might||+1 level of existing class|
Home Prestige Classes