Luck Die: d6.
To become a servant of Seþra, one must meet the following criteria:
- Alignment: Any evil.
- Skills: Bluff 10+ ranks, Diplomacy 4+ ranks, Gather Information 4+ ranks.
- Feats: Servant of Darkness.
- Special: Must have Seþra as their patron deity.
- Special: The sect of Seþra initiates new servants in a terrible ritual that involves the sacrifice of an intelligent being. The ritual must take place in the home of the sacrificial being.
- The servant of Seþra's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Innuendo (Wis), Jump (Str), Knowledge: Religion (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Profession; Any (all skills taken individually) (Wis), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spot (Wis), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
- Note: Because the Three Worlds campaign uses the Skills by Character house rule, the list of class skills given here is only included for the sake of completeness, and is not used by characters in the campaign setting.
- Skill Points at each level: 6 + Intelligence modifier.
All of the following are class features of the servant of Seþra prestige class.
- Base Attack Bonus: Average. A servant of Seþra gains +¾ base attack bonus per class level.
- Base Fortitude Save Bonus: Poor. A servant of Seþra gains +1⁄3 base Fortitude save bonus per class level.
- Base Reflex Save Bonus: Good. A servant of Seþra gains a +½ base Reflex save bonus per class level.
- Base Will Save Bonus: Good. A servant of Seþra gains a +½ base Will save bonus per class level.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Servants of Seþra are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, all light armors, but not shields.
- Tongue of Demons (Ex): A servant of Seþra can speak with eloquence and believability, even when telling bald faced lies, by using her cunning as well as her charm. When making Bluff checks, a servant of Seþra adds her Intelligence modifier as well as her Charisma modifier to determine her check result.
- Sneak Attack: If a servant of Seþra of 2nd level of higher can catch an opponent when he is unable to defend himself effectively from her attack, she can strike a vital spot for extra damage.
- Suggestion (Sp): Once per day, a 3rd level servant of Seþra can produce an effect identical to that of a suggestion spell. The save DC to resist the servant's entreaties is 10 + the servant's class level + the servant's Charisma bonus.
- Summon Vrock (Sp): A 5th level servant of Seþra can summon one vrock demon once per day. This functions as a summon monster spell cast by a 15th level caster.
- Gutsnake (Sp): Once per day a 6th level servant of Seþra can produce an effect identical to that of a gutsnake spell cast by a 15th level sorcerer.
- Beguiling Nature (Sp): Every other day, a 7th level servant of Seþra can produce an effect identical to the mass charm spell, with a Will save DC of 10 + the servant's class level + the servant's Charisma bonus.
- Summon Marilith (Sp): A 9th level servant of Seþra can summon one marilith demon once per day. This functions as a summon monster spell cast by a 15th level caster.
- Queen of Lies (Ex): A 10th level servant of Seþra gains a +4 inherent bonus to Charisma.
|1st||Tongue of demons|
|2nd||Sneak attack +1d6|
|5th||Sneak attack +2d6|
|8th||Sneak attack +3d6|
|10th||Queen of lies|
Home Prestige Classes Seþra