Luck Die: d4.
To become a servant of Bål, one must meet the following criteria:
- Alignment: Any evil.
- Base Attack Bonus: +6.
- Feats: Combat Expertise, Power Attack, and Servant of Darkness.
- Special: Must have Bål as their patron deity.
- Special: Bål's sect initiates new disciples in a terrible ritual that involves the sacrifice of an intelligent being atop an altar made of iron. The ritual must take place in the presence of a maurezhi demon, who reports back to Bål afterwards.
- The servant of Bål's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Disable Device (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Innuendo (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge: Religion (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Profession: Any (all skills taken individually) (Wis), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), and Spot (Wis).
- Note: Because the Three Worlds campaign uses the Skills by Character house rule, the list of class skills given here is only included for the sake of completeness, and is not used by characters in the campaign setting.
- Skill Points at each level: 4 + Intelligence modifier.
All of the following are class features of the servant of Bål prestige class.
- Base Attack Bonus: Good. A servant of Bål gains +1 base attack bonus per class level.
- Base Fortitude Save Bonus: Good. A servant of Bål gains a +½ base Fortitude save bonus per class level.
- Base Reflex Save Bonus: Good. A servant of Bål gains a +½ base Reflex save bonus per class level.
- Base Will Save Bonus: Good. A servant of Bål gains a +½ base Will save bonus per class level.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Servants of Bål are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, all armors, and all shields.
- Device Lore (Ex): A servant of Bål can find traps made mostly of metal just as a rogue can. Furthermore, he gains a +2 competency bonus on Disable Device checks against devices made mostly of metal.
- Iron Hews (Su): Once per day per point of Constitution bonus, a 2nd level servant of Bål may add a +3 divine bonus on damage from attacks made that round.
- Rusting Grasp (Sp): Once per day, a 3rd level servant of Bål can produce an effect identical to that of a rusting grasp spell cast by a 15th level caster.
- Iron Power (Su): When using an iron or steel weapon, a 4th level servant of Bål gains a +1 insight bonus on attack and damage rolls. Furthermore, his threat range is doubled as if he were using a keen weapon. At 8th level, the insight bonus improves to +2 and the threat range triples. This ability does not stack with the keen weapon quality, not does it stack with the Improved Critical feat.
- Summon Maurezhi (Sp): A 5th level servant of Bål can summon 1 maurezhi per day. This functions as a summon monster spell cast by a 15th level caster. A 9th level servant of BBål can summon 1d4 maurezhi once per day.
- Greater Iron Hews (Sp): Once per day per point of Constitution bonus, a 6th level servant of Bål can add a +6 divine bonus on damage from attacks made that round. This bonus does not stack with the iron hews ability; the abilities are separate. A servant of Bål can use each ability once per day per point of Constitution bonus (i.e. a servant of Bål with a +3 Constitution bonus could use iron hews three times per day and greater iron hews three times per day).
- Ironskin (Sp): Once per day, a 7th level servant of Bål can produce an effect identical to that of a stoneskin spell cast by a 15th level caster upon himself only.
- Iron Body (Sp): Once per day, a 10th servant of Bål can produce an effect identical to that of an iron body spell cast by an 18th level caster.
|4th||Iron Power +1|
|6th||Greater Iron Hews|
|8th||Iron Power +1|
Home Prestige Classes Bål