(adapted from the Player's Handbook)
- Size: Medium size.
- Movement: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Skill Points: Humans gain 4 extra skill points at first level, and one extra skill point at every additional level thereafter.
- Bonus Feat: Humans gain a bonus feat at first level.
- Prestige Flexibility: Humans treat all prestige classes as favored classes.
- Automatic Languages: Any one of Ahaliat, Castillian, Enslaic, Gorovlic, Hallitsijaic, Jeblic, Kansattish, Menaevish, Minzoku, Nordlish, Pilosian, Rhadynnic, Sorglish, or Tozlan.
- Favored Class: All. A human character treats all classes as favored classes.
- Exclusive Class: Any. A human character may select one exclusive class of another race as their exclusive class. This choice is made at character creation.
Home Player Character Races