Luck Die: d3.
To become a radiant pelerine, one must meet the following criteria:
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Base Will Save: +5.
- Skills: Diplomacy 3+ ranks, Heal 5+ ranks, Knowledge: Religion 9+ ranks.
- Feats: Augment Healing.
- Spell Casting: Must be able to cast divine spells.
- Special: Must have Eiur as their patron deity.
- Special: Must be female.
- The radiant pelerine’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft: Any (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Gather Information (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge: Religion (Int), Profession: Any (Wis), Listen (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).
- Note: Because the Three Worlds campaign uses the Skills by Character house rule, the list of class skills given here is only included for the sake of completeness, and is not used by characters in the campaign setting.
- Skill Points at each level: 2 + Intelligence modifier.
All of the following are class features of the radiant pelerine prestige class.
- Base Attack Bonus: Average. A radiant pelerine gains +¾ base attack bonus per class level.
- Base Fortitude Save Bonus: Good. radiant pelerine gains a +½ base Fortitude save bonus per class level.
- Base Reflex Save Bonus: Poor. A radiant pelerine gains a +1⁄3 base Reflex save bonus per class level.
- Base Will Save Bonus: Good. A radiant pelerine gains a +½ base Will save bonus per class level.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Radiant pelerines gain proficiency with all simple weapons, all armor, and all shields except tower shields. Note that armor check penalties apply to the skills Balance, Climb, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Pick Pocket, and Tumble, and that carrying heavy gear imposes a penalty on Swim checks.
- Spells: A radiant pelerine continues training in divine magic. Thus, when a new radiant pelerine level is gained, the character gains new spells per day, as if she had also gained a level in a divine spell casting class she already belongs to. She does not gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained (such as an improved chance of controlling or rebuking undead, metamagic or item creation feats and so on). This essentially means that she adds the radiant pelerine levels to the level of some other spell casting class the character has, then determines spells per day and caster level accordingly.
- Radiance (Su): When a radiant pelerine casts any spell with the Light descriptor, the radius of illumination is doubled, and the spell is treated as if it were one level higher than it actually is for all purposes, including determining whether it an counter or dispel a Darkness spell. Thus, a daylight spell cast by a radiant pelerine sheds light in a 120-foot radius, and is treated as a 4th level spell, allowing it to counter or dispel any Darkness spell of 4th level or lower.
- Turn Undead (Su): A radiant pelerine adds her levels in this class to the levels of any other class that provides the ability to turn undead for all purposes related to turning undead.
- Light of Life (Su): If a radiant pelerine has access to the Life domain, she can perform the touch of life (the granted power of the domain) a number of times equal to three plus her Charisma modifier. In addition, a radiant pelerine's class levels stack with her cleric levels for determining how many temporary hit points the target gains.
- Empower Healing (Su): When a radiant pelerine of at least 2nd level casts a domain spell from the Healing domain, that spell is affected as though by the Empower Spell feat. The spell does not use up a higher-level slot.
- Divine Health (Su): A radiant pelerine who is at least 2nd level becomes immune to all diseases, including magical diseases such as mummy rot or lycanthropy.
- Aura of Warding (Su): At 3rd level, a radiant pelerine and all allies within 10 feet of her gain a +2 morale bonus to all Will saving throws.
- Additional Domain (Su): A radiant pelerine who reaches 5th level may select another of Eiur’s domains as a third clerical domain. She may use the granted power of the domain, and may select spells from the spell lists of any of his three domains when selecting her daily domain spells. She may still only cast one domain spell of each level per day (1st through 9th). Radiant pelerines without a level of cleric gain no benefit from this granted ability.
- Maximize Healing (Su): When a radiant pelerine who is at least 6th level casts a domain spell from the Healing domain, that spell is affected as though by the Maximize Spell feat. The spell does not use up a higher level slot. This power supersedes the Empower Healing ability until the character reaches 10th level.
- Positive Energy Burst (Su): As a standard action, a radiant pelerine who is at least 8th level can create a positive energy burst that inflicts 1d6 points of damage per class level to all undead creatures within 100 feet of the individual. Undead only take half damage if they make a successful Reflex save (DC 10 + the class level of the radiant pelerine). Using this ability uses up two turning attempts, and a radiant pelerine cannot use the ability if she has fewer than two turning attempts left for the day.
- Supreme Healing (Su): When a radiant pelerine who is at least 10th level casts a domain spell from the Healing domain, that spell is affected as though by both the Empower Spell and Maximize Spell feats. The spell does not use up a higher level slot.
|Level||Special||Spells per Day|
|1st||Radiance, turn undead, light of life||+1 level of existing class|
|2nd||Empower healing, divine health||+1 level of existing class|
|3rd||Aura of warding||+1 level of existing class|
|4th||-||+1 level of existing class|
|5th||Additional domain||+1 level of existing class|
|6th||Maximize healing||+1 level of existing class|
|7th||-||+1 level of existing class|
|8th||Positive energy burst||+1 level of existing class|
|9th||-||+1 level of existing class|
|10th||Supreme healing||+1 level of existing class|
Home Prestige Classes Eiur