|Dragon Type||Energy Type||Breath Shape|
|Deep||Corrosive Gas||30-foot cone|
|Shadow||Energy Drain||30-foot cone|
|Wild||Ability Drain||30-foot cone|
- Claws (Ex): Starting at 1st level you can make two claw attacks as a full attack action. These claws are treated as natural weapons, meaning that you are always considered armed, and you do not gain additional attacks for a high base attack bonus. These attacks deal 1d4 points of damage plus your Strength modifier (1d3 if you are Small). At 5th level these claws are considered to be +1 weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR. At 7th level the damage increases to 1d6 points of damage (1d4 if you are Small). At 11th level these claws deal an additional 1d6 points of damage of your energy type on a successful hit. This is a supernatural ability.
- Dragon Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level you gain resistance 5 against your energy type and a +1 natural armor bonus. At 10th level your energy resistance increases to 10 and your natural armor bonus increases to +2. At 15th level your natural armor bonus increases to +4.
- Topaz dragon-blooded sorcerers do not gain resistance to dehydration. Instead, they gain resistance to cold.
- Breath Weapon (Su): At 9th level you gain a breath weapon. This breath weapon deals 1d6 points of damage of your energy type per caster level. Those caught in the area of this save is equal to 10 + ½ your sorcerer level + your Constitution modifier. The shape of the breath weapon depends on your dragon type. At 9th level you can use this ability once per day. At 17th level you can use this ability twice per day. At 20th level you can use this ability three times per day.
- Wings (Su): At 15th level leathery dragon wings grow from your back as a standard action giving you a fly speed of 60 feet with average maneuverability. You can dismiss the wings as a free action.
- Power of Wyrms (Su): At 20th level your sûlic heritage becomes manifest. You gain immunity to paralysis, sleep, and damage of your energy type. You also gain blindsense 60 feet.
Home Base Classes Sorcerer Sorcerer Heritages