- Touch of Rage (Sp): At 1st level, you can touch a creature as a standard action, giving it a morale bonus on attack rolls, damage rolls, and Will saving throws equal to ½ your sorcerer level (minimum 1) for 1 round.
- Fearless (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain a +4 bonus on saving throws made against fear and a +1 natural armor bonus. At 9th level, you gain immunity to fear, and your natural armor bonus increases to +2.
- Strength of the Beast (Ex): At 9th level, you gain a +2 inherent bonus to your Strength. This bonus increases to +4 at 13th level, and to +6 at 17th level.
- Power of Oxossi (Sp): At 15th level, you may grow to Large size as a standard action. At this size you gain a +6 size bonus to Strength, a -2 penalty to Dexterity, a +4 size bonus to Constitution, and a +4 natural armor bonus. You may return to your normal size as a standard action. You may remain in this size for up to 1 minute per character level per day; this duration does not need to be consecutive, but it must be used in 1 minute increments.
- Great Matriarch Reborn (Su): At 20th level, you gain the powers of a true kell matriarch of legend. You gain immunity to fire and DR 5/-. Once per day, you can cast Maþ's transformation as a spell-like ability using your sorcerer level as your caster level.
Home Base Classes Sorcerer Sorcerer Heritages