- Fire Ray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess.
- Elemental Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain fire resistance 10. At 9th level, your fire resistance increases to 20.
- Efreeti Form (Su): At 9th level, you gain the ability to assume the form of an efreeti once per day. This acts like the spell polymorph, except you only use it to become an efreeti and its duration is 1 round per level. While in this form, you also gain an efreeti’s heat ability.
- Elemental Movement (Su): At 15th level, your base speed increases by +30 feet.
- Power of the Efreet (Su): At 20th level, you gain the power of genies to grant wishes. Once per day, you can cast limited wish as a spell-like ability. Such wishes must begin with the words “I wish,” and cannot duplicate a wish you have granted within the past 24 hours. If you use this ability to duplicate a spell with a costly material component, you must provide that component. You also become immune to fire damage, and can use plane shift once per day to travel to or from the Plane of Fire.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Efreeti
You were born with the power of fire genies, and the magic of the efreet is strong in you.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell that deals energy damage, you can change the type of damage to fire. This also changes the spell’s descriptors to match this energy type.
Heritage Powers: Like an efreeti, you have both natural power over air and several other genie-based abilities.