- Electricity Ray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of electricity damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess.
- Elemental Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain electricity resistance 10. Your electricity resistance increases to 20 at 9th level.
- Whirlwind (Su): At 9th level, you gain the ability to turn into a 10-foot-high whirlwind (as a djinni can) once per day for 1 round per sorcerer level.
- Elemental Movement (Su): At 15th level, you gain a fly speed of 60 feet with average maneuverability.
- Power of the Djinn (Su): At 20th level, you gain the power of genies to grant wishes. Once per day, you can cast limited wish as a spell-like ability. Such wishes must begin with the words “I wish,” and cannot duplicate a wish you have granted within the past 24 hours. If you use this ability to duplicate a spell with a costly material component, you must provide that component. You also become immune to electricity damage, and can use plane shift once per day to travel to or from the Plane of Air.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Djinni
You were born with the power of air genies, and the magic of the djinn is strong in you.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell that deals energy damage, you can change the type of damage to electricity. This also changes the spell’s descriptors to match this energy type.
Heritage Powers: Like a djinni, you have both natural power over air and several other genie-based abilities.