- Mighty Throw (Sp): At 1st level, you can throw a weapon with supernatural force and accuracy. Each point of Charisma modifier you possess negates one range increment penalty. Thus, a +3 Charisma modifier negates -6 attack roll penalty associated with throwing a weapon four range increments. The weapon does damage as if it were one size larger than it actually is (plus your Strength modifier as normal).
- Powerful Build (Ex): At 3rd level, you become particularly large and muscular. Whenever you are subject to a size modifier, you are treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to you. You are also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as grab or swallow whole) can affect you. You can use weapons as if you were one size category larger than you actually are; however, your space and reach remain those of a creature of your actual size. At 7th level, your carrying capacity is figured as if you were one size category larger than you actually are. The benefits of this ability stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category.
- Lug’s Fury (Sp): At 9th level, once per day, as a free action, you can increase your size by up to two categories (Small to Large, Medium to Huge, and so on). The effect lasts a number of rounds equal to the ½ your sorcerer level (rounded down). This increases to twice per day at 15th level and three times at 20th level. You gain low-light vision with a range of 60 feet.
- Mountain’s Path (Sp): At 15th level, you gain the ability to use passwall as a spell-like ability (caster level equal to your sorcerer level). You can use it a number of times per day equal to your Constitution modifier. You also gain the extraordinary abilities of rock throwing (60 foot range) and improved rock catching. You gain darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Mountain’s Power (Ex): At 20th level, your jattalaic heritage becomes manifest. Your increase one size category (Small to Medium, Medium to Large, and so on) permanently. You gain +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, and a +4 natural armor bonus to Armor Class permanently. If you do not already possess it, you gain tremorsense with a range of 60 feet.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Jattalaic
At some point in your family’s history, giants interbred with your bloodline. Now, their strength and power flows through your veins.
Heritage Arcana: After casting a spell, you gain an enhancement bonus to your Strength equal to your Charisma modifier + ½ the spell’s level (rounded down) until the end of your next turn.
Heritage Powers: Your ability to tap into the primal power and fury of giants allows you to harness abilities normally considered the sole domain of the world’s behemoths.