- Arcane Bladework (Sp): At 1st level and once every four levels thereafter (5th, 9th, 13th, 17th), you may imbue your weapon with a spell, as per the spell storing ability. The spell must be one level lower (or less) than the highest level you can cast, and no greater than 4th level. Imbuing the weapon consumes a daily use of that level spell (0th-level spells still consume a 1st-level spell slot), but the spell is expended only on a successful attack. The imbued weapon loses this property if used by someone else and the use of this power is expended.
- Spell Smite (Su): Beginning at 3rd level, you gain the ability to empower your spells against a chosen target if that target is evil. Spells that cause damage gain a bonus equal to your sorcerer level to evil targets. You gain a bonus to any attack rolls required equal to your Charisma modifier for any touch based spells, and you add your Charisma modifier to the DC of the saving throws when applicable. You may use this ability one time per day, gaining an additional use at 7th level and every four levels thereafter (maximum of five times per day at 19th level).
- Know the Weave of Fate (Sp): At 9th level, you may cast divination once per day at your caster level. You gain an additional daily divination every three levels thereafter (12th, 15th, 18th). Expending two daily uses of this power at one time allows you to cast contact outer plane, and expending four daily uses allows you to cast legend lore. These spells are not on your spell list unless you add them by other means.
- Stormcrow (Sp): At 15th level, you may cast wind walk once per day at your caster level. Do not consider this spell part of your spell list, however, unless you add it by other means.
- Eldritch Weaponry (Sp): At 20th level, you may use your arcane bladework power to imbue your weapon with a spell as per the spell storing ability - however, the spell may be up to one level lower (or less) than the highest level spell you can cast.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Raven-Blooded
You claim descent from the servants of Woda. The raven-blooded sorcerers have been very carefully crafted as a line of powerful eldritch casters who wield the power of the messengers of the mighty All-Father.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell against a creature that is denied its Dexterity bonus to Armor Class, increase that spell’s DC by +2.
Heritage Powers: You have a natural talent for information gathering and swordplay. As your power increases, you discover ever more useful ways to blend your magic with these talents.