- Acid Ray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of acid damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess.
- Elemental Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain acid resistance 10. At 9th level, your acid resistance increases to 20.
- Avalanche (Su): At 9th level, whenever you hit a single target with a spell that deals damage, you may make a bull rush attempt as a swift action. Your effective Strength for this maneuver is equal to your sorcerer caster level + your Charisma bonus. You can make this bull rush attempt even if the target is not in melee range, and you do not provoke an attack of opportunity for making this maneuver. If the target is in contact with earth, stone, or rock, you gain a +4 bonus on your bull rush attempt.
- Elemental Movement (Su): At 15th level, you gain a burrow speed of 30 feet.
- Power of the Dao (Su): At 20th level, you gain the power of genies to grant wishes. Once per day, you can cast limited wish as a spell-like ability. Such wishes must begin with the words “I wish,” and cannot duplicate a wish you have granted within the past 24 hours. If you use this ability to duplicate a spell with a costly material component, you must provide that component. You become immune to acid damage, and can use plane shift once per day to travel to or from the Plane of Earth.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritage: Dao
You were born with the power of earth genies, and the magic of the dao is strong in you.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell that deals energy damage, you can change the type of damage to acid. This effect also changes the spell’s descriptors to match this energy type.
Heritage Powers: Like a dao, you have both natural power over earth and several other genie-based abilities.