- Horrific Visage (Su): At 1st level, you can draw upon your hag ancestor to cause one target to perceive you as having a horrifying appearance. As a standard action, you can force one target within 30 feet to make a Will save (DC 10 + ½ your sorcerer level + your Charisma modifier) or be shaken for 1 round for every 2 sorcerer levels you possess (minimum 1 round). This is a mind-affecting, fear-based ability. This fear does not stack with other fear effects. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
- Wretched Endurance (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain a +2 bonus on all saving throws against charm, cold, fear, fire, and sleep effects. And 9th level, these bonuses increase to +4.
- Dread Gaze (Su): At 9th level, you gain a form of the green hag’s evil eye power. As a standard action, you may fix your gaze on any one creature within 60 feet. The target must make a Will save (DC 10 + ½ your sorcerer level + your Charisma modifier) or be staggered for 1 round for every 2 sorcerer levels you possess. You may use this ability once per day at 9th level. At 17th level, you can use this ability twice per day. At 20th level, you may use this ability three times per day.
- Dream Walking (Sp): At 15th level, you can enter the ethereal plane. This functions like ethereal jaunt, but with a duration of 1 minute for every 2 sorcerer levels you possess. Once during this trip, you may cast nightmare as a spell-like ability on a creature you see on the Material Plane. (This is an exception to the normal rule that ethereal creatures cannot affect targets on the Material Plane).
- Fearsome Survival (Su): At 20th level, your hag-blood gives you considerable resilience. You gain DR 10/cold iron, and gain spell resistance equal to 6 + your sorcerer level.
Home Base Classes Sorcerer Sorcerer Heritage