|Element||Energy Type||Elemental Movement|
|Air||Electricity||Fly 60 feet (average)|
|Earth||Acid||Burrow 30 feet|
|Fire||Fire||+30 feet base speed|
|Water||Cold||Swim 60 feet|
- Elemental Ray (Su): Starting at 1st level you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of damage of your energy type plus 1 for every two caster levels you possess.
- Elemental Resistance (Ex): At 3rd level you gain resistance 10 against your energy type. At 9th level your energy resistance increases to 20.
- Elemental Blast (Su): At 9th level you can unleash a blast of elemental power once per day. This 20-foot-radius burst does 1d6 points of damage of your energy type per caster level. Those caught in the area of your blast receive a Reflex save for half damage. Creatures that fail their save gain vulnerability to your energy type for 1 round. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + ½ your sorcerer level + your Constitution modifier. At 9th level you can use this ability once per day. At 17th level you can use this ability three times per day. This power has a range of 60 feet.
- Elemental Movement (Su): At 15th level you gain a special movement type or bonus. This ability is based on your element.
- Elemental Body (Su): At 20th level elemental power surges through your body. You gain immunity to sneak attacks, critical hits, and damage of your energy type.