- Dissolving Touch (Sp): At 1st level, you can deliver a melee touch attack that infuses a creature’s flesh with the chaos of the primordial ocean. You inflict 1d6 points of damage + 1 for every 2 sorcerer levels you possess. At 7th level, the touched creature is also slowed for 1 round. At 11th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d8. This damage bypasses damage reduction as untyped energy damage.
- Formless (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain a bonus to your attack rolls equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. You also gain a +4 bonus to resist polymorph and petrification effects. At 9th level, if you fail a save against a polymorph or petrification effect, you revert to your normal form after 1 round.
- Hydromancer (Ex): Starting at 9th level, you may cast a spell with the Silent Spell metamagic feat without increasing the spell’s level or casting time once per day. You may use this ability twice per day at 13th level, and three times per day at 17th level.
- Protean Shape (Sp): At 15th level, you can change into a watery version of yourself, as if you had cast liquid form. You can do this a number of rounds per day equal to your sorcerer level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
- Ocean Lord (Ex): At 20th level, you are immune to critical hits, sneak attacks, and sonic damage. You cannot drown, and you automatically succeed on all Swim skill checks.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Hler-Touched
Your blood runs with the primordial, chaotic power of the sea. You may be descended from Hler himself, or from one of the powerful water spirits of his court under the isle of Hlesey.
Heritage Arcana: When you cast a spell with the water or cold descriptor, its duration increases by 50% (minimum 1 round).
Heritage Powers: Your powers can do more than just control water. The energy inside you also runs with the primordial chaos of Hler's blood. You can channel the formless and vast nature of water.