- Pointed Negotiations (Sp): At 1st level, you can grow horns as a free action for one round for every sorcerer level. Treat them as a natural weapon, and you can make a gore attack as a full attack action using your full base attack bonus. This attack does 1d6 points of damage (1d4 points if Small), plus your Strength modifier. At 5th level, the horns are considered a magic weapon for purposes of overcoming damage reduction. At 7th level, the base damage increases to 1d8 points (1d6 points if Small). At 11th level, the horns can be used as flaming horns, adding 1d6 points of fire damage to each hit. The fire damage is a supernatural ability. You also gain darkvision with a range of 30 feet.
- Bull’s Hide (Su): At 3rd level, you gain cold resistance 5 and fire resistance 5, and a natural armor bonus of +2 to your Armor Class. At 9th level, your cold resistance and fire resistance increases to 10, and the natural armor bonus increases to +4.
- Auroch’s Strength (Sp): At 9th level, you gain a +2 inherent bonus to Strength. This bonus increases to +4 at 13th level, and to +6 at 17th level.
- Masters of the Maze (Sp): At 15th level, you can cast maze as a spell-like ability three times per day.
- Taurian Master (Ex): At 20th level, your brutish nature becomes manifest. The flaming horns are permanent and always available as a weapon, and you permanently become one size larger (with all the bonuses and penalties that entails) as well as gaining darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Minotaur
Your blood surges with the power, cunning, and fury of the minotaur, either due to a powerful minotaur sorcerer in your lineage or due to a gift a minotaur ruler gave an ancestor.
Heritage Arcana: When you cast a mind-affecting spell against a creature, increase the DC by 2.
Heritage Powers: The fierceness and cunning of your ancestors comes easily to you, providing bonuses in combat and defense.