- Laughing Touch (Su): At 1st level you can cause a creature to burst out laughing for 1 round as a melee touch attack. A laughing creature can only take a move action and can defend itself normally. Once a creature has been affected by laughing touch, it is immune to its effects for 1 day.
- Woodland Stride (Ex): At 3rd level you can move through any sort of undergrowth such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain at your normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment. Thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been magically manipulated to impede motion, however; still affect you.
- Fleeting Glance (Su): At 9th level you can turn invisible for a number of rounds per day equal to your caster level. This ability functions as greater invisibility. These rounds need not be consecutive.
- Fæy Magic (Su): At 15th level you may reroll any caster level check made to overcome spell resistance. You must decide to use this ability before the results are revealed. You must take the second result, even if it is worse. You can use this ability at will.
- Soul of the Fæy (Su): At 20th level, your soul becomes one with the world of the fæy. You become immune to poison and gain DR 10/cold iron. Creatures of the animal type will not attack you unless compelled to do so through magic. Once per day, you can cast shadow walk as a bonus spell.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Fæy
The capricious nature of the fæy runs in your family due to some intermingling of fæy blood, magic, or Brid's favor.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the compulsion subschool, increase the spell’s DC by +2.
Heritage Powers: You have always had a tie to the natural world, and as your power increases, so does the influence of the fæy over your magic.