- Acidic Ray (Su): Starting at 1st level, you can fire an acidic ray as a standard action, targeting a foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The acidic ray deals 1d6 points of acid damage plus 1 for every two caster levels you possess.
- Long Limbs (Ex): At 3rd level, your reach increases by 5 feet whenever you are making a melee touch attack. This ability does not increase your threatened area. At 11th level, this bonus to your reach increases to 10 feet. At 17th level, this bonus to your reach increases to 15 feet.
- Unusual Anatomy (Ex): At 9th level, your anatomy changes, giving you a 25% chance to ignore any critical hit or sneak attack against you. This chance increases to 50% at 13th level.
- Alien Resistance (Su): At 15th level, you gain spell resistance equal to your sorcerer level + 10.
- Aberrant Form (Ex): At 20th level, your body becomes truly unnatural. You are immune to critical hits and sneak attacks. In addition, you gain blindsight with a range of 60 feet and damage reduction 5/-.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Twisted
There is a taint in your blood, one that is alien and bizarre. You tend to think in odd ways, approaching problems from an angle that most would not expect. Over time, this taint manifests itself in your physical form.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the polymorph subschool, increase the duration of the spell by 50% (minimum 1 round). This bonus does not stack with the increase granted by the Extend Spell feat.
Heritage Powers: Twisted sorcerers show increasing signs of their tainted heritage as they increase in level, although they are only visible when used.