- Mucus Spray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash a cone-shaped burst of acidic mucus with a 15-foot range. This spray deals 1d6 points of acid damage to all within the area of effect for every two sorcerer levels you possess. You can use this ability once per day per sorcerer level.
- Gray Ooze Nature (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain cold resistance or fire resistance 5 and a +2 bonus on saving throws made against mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects). At 9th level, your chosen resistance increases to 10 and your bonus to mind-affecting saves increases to +4. In addition, oozes do not attack you unless you move into contact with them.
- Ooze Shape (Sp): At 9th level, you can change your shape for a number of rounds equal to your sorcerer level. These rounds need not be consecutive. This ability otherwise functions as lesser ooze form. You can also move through and among all creatures with the ooze type without suffering any harm. At 12th level, your ooze shape ability improves to function like ooze form.
- Ooze Mind (Ex): At 15th level, you are considered mindless with regard to all spells and abilities. You cannot be targeted by scrying spells and your thoughts cannot be read.
- Split (Su): At 20th level, you gain the split ability of an ochre jelly. Only the original has your identity, the rest are mindless. You gain resistance 10 to all energy types.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Sirchade-Touched
Your bloodline has been blessed by the power of the Demon Lord Sirchade. As a result of horrible experimentation or the unholy union of slithering tracker and humanoid, your bloodline contains the foul ichor of oozes. This foulness gives you horrific powers.
Heritage Arcana: When you cast a spell with ooze or oozy in the name, increase the damage by 1 per damage die or the duration by 25% (minimum 1 round). This duration bonus does not stack.
Heritage Powers: As you grow in power, the hideous effects of the pollution in your blood manifest themselves as a series of eerie powers.