- Wind Jaunt (Su): At 1st level, you can summon a burst of wind that will lift and carry you a very short distance. As part of the movement you take during a move action, you can fly 15 feet. This counts as 5 feet of ground movement as part of your normal move rate. At the end of this movement if you are not on solid footing, you fall.
- Buffered by the Sky (Su): At 3rd level the air around you always acts to aid you. You gain DR 1/-, and take ¼ damage from all falls.
- Airborne (Su): At 9th level, you gain the ability to fly, which acts as the fly spell. You may do this a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. You may grant this ability to another creature with a touch, but doing so counts as two uses against your daily limit.
- Cloud Knight (Su): At 15th level, when you are flying, you gain a +2 bonus to Armor Class, saving throws, and caster level.
- Cloudlord (Su): At 20th level, you can summon a whirlwind to carry yourself and your allies. As a free action you can create a platform of wind (up to 10 feet in diameter) that flies with a 60-foot movement rate under your direction. The platform is as stable as unmoving ground. The platform remains, unmoving, up to a minute after you are disabled, knocked out, or killed. You may only have one such platform in existence at a time and may dismiss it as a free action. If you create an object with the create object or fabricate spells, you may choose to have the object be weightless and floating in mid-air. Such objects retain their weightlessness for 30 days after they are taken from your presence, though you can renew this property with a thought if within 30 feet. This material can be used to create a floating castle, though you must visit it once a month to keep it floating. If the effect ends after 30 days, it does so in a way that lets the material to settle down to the ground as if it was affected by a feather fall spell.
Home Base Classes Sorcerer Sorcerer Heritages