- Student of Humanity (Ex): At 1st level, you gain Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Knowledge: History, Knowledge: Local, and Knowledge: Nobility and Royalty as character skills for free. In addition, when using these skills, you add an insight bonus equal to your Charisma bonus on such checks.
- Heroic Echo (Su): At 3rd level, when you receive a morale bonus from any spell, spell-like ability, or magic item, including those you cast on yourself, that bonus increases by +1. At 9th level, this ability also applies to competence bonuses. If you receive a morale effect (or a competence effect at 9th level) that affects an area or multiple targets, as an immediate action you can share your increased bonus with all other recipients. This increase to other participants lasts a number of rounds equal to your Charisma bonus. You can use this ability once per day, plus one time per three levels after 3rd.
- Take Your Best Shot (Su): At 9th level, if you are targeted by a harmful spell, spell-like ability, or supernatural ability and suffer no harm from it, whether because of a successful saving throw, spell resistance, the attack missing, or some other protection, as an immediate action you can make an Intimidate check to demoralize the creature that produced the effect, but only if the creature that used the harmful effect is within 30 feet and can clearly see and hear you. At 13th level, you can use this ability after succeeding at a saving throw to reduce the effects of an attack (if no save is allowed, you cannot use this ability).
- Heroic Legends (Su): At 15th level, you may inspire greatness or inspire heroics as a bard of your sorcerer level by sacrificing a spell slot as a swift or move action. The effect lasts a number of rounds equal to the sacrificed spell’s level.
- Immortal Legend (Ex): At 20th level, you cease aging; no longer need to eat, drink, or sleep; and gain immunity to death effects and energy drain.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Blood Lines: U’pesuristean
You are a scion of one of the fabled Tauta'an City-States, with a lineage rich with the dust of ancient empires spanning the golden age of antiquity. You embodies the apex of mortal potential, as well as the U'pesuristean temerity and uninhibited hubris.
Heritagee Arcana: Whenever you cast a harmful spell, you gain a bonus equal to the spell’s level on Intimidate checks made against any creature adversely affected by that spell until the end of your next turn. Adversely affected typically means damage, but it can also mean debilitating effects or conditions.
Herutage Powers: You draw upon ancestors both legendary and forgotten.