- Invigorating Touch (Sp): At 1st level, as a standard action your touch grants a creature a +2 enhancement bonus to either Strength or Constitution for 1 round per sorcerer level. At 11th level, this bonus increases to +4. You may do this a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
- At Home in the Woods (Ex): At 3rd level, you can speak with animals, as the spell, a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. In addition, you gain woodland stride as per the druid class ability.
- Nature’s Mien (Su): At 9th level, you emit a 30-foot aura of positive energy and renewal for a number of rounds per day equal to your sorcerer level. You and your allies within this aura gain fast healing 1 and a +2 bonus to saving throws against negative energy effects. At 15th level, the save bonus increases to +4 and the fast healing increases to 2. These rounds need not be consecutive.
- Tree Stride (Sp): At 15th level, you can transport yourself between two trees a number of times per day equal to your sorcerer level as per the tree stride spell. The distance between two trees cannot exceed 500 feet.
- Spring Eternal (Su): At 20th level, you are immune to negative energy and effects caused by negative energy such as level drain, level damage, and ability drain and damage. You can return to young adulthood (once per day) without losing any bonuses to characteristics gained from old age. This state lasts for a number of hours equal to half your sorcerer level. You cannot be magically aged, and you cannot die of old age. When your time is up, you turn into an oak tree; younger druids may consult you or characters with similar ancestry using speak with plants.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Greenblood
Born on the spring equinox or summer solstice, you are the master of abilities derived from the natural world. You bloodline has been blessed by Syfa or Eiur, and you are said to have three parents: mother, father, and forest.
Heritage Arcana: Choose one of the following domains: Animal, Fertility, Nature, or Plant. You can cast 1 domain spell per day provided you can cast a spell of that level.
Heritage Powers: You embody the natural powers of growth and renewal, and you find companionship with woodland creatures. The strength of life flows in you and imbues your allies with vigorous strength. Your body resists the forces of death and corruption.