- Corrupting Touch (Su): At 1st level, you can cause a creature to become shaken as a melee touch attack. The target also takes an additional -2 penalty on saves versus spells of the enchantment tool. This effect persists for 1 round per two caster levels you persists (minimum 1). Multiple touches do not stack, but they do reset the duration.
- Infernal Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain fire resistance 5 and a +2 bonus to saving throws made against poison. At 9th level, your fire resistance increases to 10 and your bonus to poison saving throws increases to +4.
- Hellfire (Su): At 9th level, you can call down a column of hellfire. This 10-foot-radius burst does 1d6 points of fire damage per caster level. Those caught in the area of your blast receive a Reflex save for half damage. Good creatures that fail their save are shaken for 1 round per caster level as well. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + ½ your sorcerer level + your Constitution modifier. At 9th level, you can use this ability once per day. At 17th level, you can use this ability twice per day. At 20th level, you an use this ability three times per day. This power has a range of 60 feet.
- On Dark Wings (Su): At 15th level, you can grow fearsome bat wings as a standard action, giving you a fly speed of 60 feet with average maneuverability. The wings can be dispelled as a free action.
- Power of the Pit (Su): At 20th level, your form becomes infused with vile power. You gain immunity to fire and poison. You also gain acid resistance 10, cold resistance 10, and the ability to see perfectly in darkness of any kind. This fiendish sight extends for 60 feet.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Diabolic
Somewhere in your family's history, a relative made a deal with the devil and that pact influenced the line ever since. Now it manifests in direct and obvious ways, granting you powers and abilities. hile your fate is still your own, you can't help but wonder if your ultimate reward is bound to the Pit.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the charm subschool, increase the spell’s DC by +2.
Heritage Powers: You can draw upon the power of Hell, although you must be wary of its corrupting influence. Such power does not come without a price.