- Claws (Ex): Starting at 1st level, you can make two claw attacks as your full-attack action. These claws are treated as natural weapons meaning that you are always considered armed and you do not gain additional attacks for a high base attack bonus. These attacks deal 1d6 points of damage plus your Strength-modifier (1d4 if you are Small). At 5th level, these claws are considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage resistance. At 7th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d8 points of damage (1d6 if you are Small). At 11th level, these claws become flaming weapons, dealing 1d6 points of fire damage on a successful hit. This is a supernatural ability.
- Demon Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain resist electricity and a +2 bonus on saving throws against poison. At 9th level, your resistance to electricity increases to 10 and your bonus to poison saving throws increases to +4.
- Strength of the Demon (Ex): At 9th level, you gain a +2 inherent bonus to your Strength. This bonus increases to +4 at 13th level, and again to +6 at 17th level.
- Added Summonings (Su): At 15th level, whenever you summon a creature with the Demon subtype or the fiendish template using a summon monster spell, you summon one additional creature of that type.
- Demonic Might (Su): At 20th level, the power of the Hells flows through you. You gain immunity to electricity and poison. You also gain resistance to acid 10, resistance to cold 10, resistance to fire 10, and gain telepathy with a range of 60 feet.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Campaign Design - Sorcerer Heritages: Demonic
Some time ago, a demon infected your heritage. While it does not manifest in all of your kin, for you it is particularly strong, calling on you to bring ruin to those around you.
Heritage Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the summoning subschool, the creatures summoned gain DR/good equal to ½ your sorcerer level (minimum 1). This does not stack with any DR the creature might have.
Heritage Powers: While some would say that you are possessed, you know better. The demonic influence in your blood grows as you gain power.