Medium Humanoid (Orc)
Speed: 20 feet (base speed 30 feet)
Armor Class: 15 (+5 iron mantle armor), touch AC 10, flat-footed AC 15
Attack: Heavy flail +4 melee (1d10+4, bludgeoning, 19-20 x2, trip, +2 disarm) or throwing blade +1 ranged (1d6+3, slashing, 20 x3, 15 feet x5)
Full Attack: Heavy flail +4 melee (1d10+4, bludgeoning, 19-20 x2, trip, +2 disarm) or throwing blade +1 ranged (1d6+3, slashing, 20 x3, 15 feet x5)Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, light sensitivity
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +0, Will -2
Abilities: Str 17, Int 8, Wis 7, Dex 11, Con 12, Cha 6
Skills: Listen +1, Spot +1
Feats: Skill Augmentation (Listen and Spot)
Organization: Gang (2 - 4) or squad (11 - 20 plus 2 3rd level serjeants and 1 leader of 3rd - 6th level), or band (30 - 100 plus 150% noncombatants plus 1 3rd level serjeant per 10 adults, 5 5th level lieutenants and 3 7th level captains)Challenge Rating: ½
Alignment: Often chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +0
Orcs prefer weapons with chains such as flails and heavy flails. Leaders and elite orcish warriors often favor spiked chain or bladed flails. orcs have a highly developed sense of personal honor, and seek to demonstrate their prowess at all times. However, "personal honor" to an orc doesn't mean exactly the same thing that it does to most civilized races. To an orc, personal honor is related to the number of enemies they have killed or captured, and how crafty and cunning their strategems are. They enjoy attacking from concealment and setting ambushes and they obey the rules of war only son long as it is convenient for them - all of which are displays of an orc's "honor" as tricking and deceiving one's enemies is considered to be the pinnacle of personal achievement.
Common Orcs as Characters
Common orcs tend to be barbarians. Orc clerics worship Khil, but most orc spellcasters are adepts. Orc spellcasters favor spells that deal damage. Common orc characters possess the following racial traits:
- Type: Common orcs are humanoids with the orc subtype.
- Ability Scores: +4 Strength, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: Orcs have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Orcs have darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Light Sensitivity (Ex): Orcs are sensitive to sunlight and spells such as daylight, and are dazzled in such conditions.
- Automatic Languages: Orcs speak Euroz.
- Bonus Languages: Anfagen Zwursprach, Jattalaic, Karstish, Kellish, Sorglish, Zwursprache
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Additional Favored Class: Warrior.
- Exclusive Class: Pit Fighter.
Home Three Worlds Monsters