Hlín's Sacred Hearth (from the Book of the Righteous; originally Anwyn's Elysian Palace)Transmutation
Components: V, S, DF, XP
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Target, Effect, or Area: Creature touched
Duration: InstantaneousSaving Throw: Will negates
Spell Resistance: Yes
- All present are cured of any hurts, diseases, curses, and other deleterious magical or natural effects other than those directly placed upon them by a Celestial Lord or Demon Lord.
- If the companion brought is dead, the hearth acts upon them as if a true resurrection was cast upon them to bring them back to life.
- The Einherjar may be asked twenty question with yes or no answers, as per the commune spell, during the stay.
- All divine spells are considered prepared after eight hours of rest by the hearth, without need for prayer or proper observance of "time of day".
- For 12 hours after leaving the sacred hearth, all who ate and rested there are under the effect of a bless spell; they are also immune to magical fear and hopelessness.
Home Three Worlds Spell List