Tempt (from the Unholy Warrior's Handbook)Enchantment (Evil, Mind-Affecting)
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 feet + 5 feet per 2 caster levels)
Target, Effect, or Area: Ray
Duration: 1 roundSaving Throw: Will negates
Spell Resistance: Yes
- Envy: The target is affected as if under the influence of a random action spell.
- Gluttony: The target spends 1 round eating anything nearby as a full-round action which provokes an attack of opportunity.
- Greed: The target attempts to steal the most valuable object close to him.
- Lust: The target moves towards a specified desire as implanted by the caster. Desire cannot be explicitly harmful or the spell fails.
- Pride: The target is dazed by his own sense of self and purpose.
- Sloth: The target is slowed (as the spell) for 1 round.
- Wrath: The victim attacks the nearest foe to the best of his ability for 1 round.
Home Three Worlds Spell List