- Affinity: Bardic Chanting.
- Cost: One spell slot of at least two levels higher than the level of the targeted spell.
- Perform DC: 10 + the targeted caster's effective level + the level of the targeted spell.
- Effect: When this effect is successfully performed, the energy of the targeted spell is harmlessly dissipated in a colorful display of light. The targeted spell may not be of greater than 3rd level and the caster of the spell must be of a lesser level than the bard - if either of these conditions is not met, the chant of dissipation automatically fails and the bard's spell slot is still expended.
- Miscast: On a miscast there is no effect, positive or negative, on the targeted spell.
Home General Rules Bardic Performance Effects Bard