- Affinity: Bardic Chanting.
- Cost: One spell slot equal to the level of the targeted spell.
- Perform DC: 20 or the current save DC for the targeted spell, whichever is higher.
- Effect: When this effect is successfully performed, you are able to move the spell's target location 5 feet in any direction for every two points by which you exceed the DC. If the spell has an area of effect, you shift the center of the area as appropriate. All movement of the spell must be in a single, straight line from the original target or center of the target area. You must also have line of sight to the target or center of the target location, just as if you were casting the spell yourself. If you shift the spell to an invalid target, the spell dissipates harmlessly.
- Miscast: On a miscast there is no effect, positive or negative, on the targeted spell.
Home General Rules Bardic Performance Effects Bard