- Affinity: Bardic Instrumentals.
- Cost: One spell slot no more than two levels lower than the targeted spell.
- Perform DC: 10 + the targeted caster's effective caster level + the level of the targeted spell.
- Effect: When this effect is activated, the targeted spell suffers a reduction in all random or variable numeric effects. Reduce the die rolled for these effects by one step - d12's become d10s, d10s become d8s, d8s become d6s, d6s become d4s, and d4s are treated as d3s. Any d3 or smaller die is simply treated as if is rolled a 1.
- Miscast: On a miscast, the spell is actually amplified, adding one to the result of each die roll.
Home General Rules Bardic Performance Effects Bard