- Water Mastery (Ex): An aquan creature gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls if both it and its opponent touch water. If the opponent or aquan creature is landbound or airborne, the water element creature suffers a -4 penalty on attack and damage rolls.
- Drench (Ex): The aquan creature's touch outs out torches, campfires, exposed lanterns, and other open flames of nonmagical origin, if these are of Large size or smaller. The creature can dispel magical fire it touches as a dispel magic spell cast by a sorcerer whose level equal the aquan creature's Hit Die total. It gains no benefit or disadvantage against creatures from the Elemental Plane of Fire.
|Hit Dice||Damage Reduction|
1 - 7
8 - 11
- Elemental: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, and stunning, Not subject to critical hits.
- Darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Damage reduction (see the table to the right).
Abilities: Same as the base creature.
Skills: Same as the base creature. If the aquan creature has an Intelligence of 4 or greater, it speaks Aquan.
Feats: Same as the base creature.
Climate/Terrain: Any aquatic.
Organization: Same as the base creature.
Challenge Rating: Variable (see below):
Up to 3
|Same as base creature|
3 to 7
|Base creature +1|
|Base creature +2|
Alignment: Usually neutral.
Advancement: Same as the base creature.
Level Adjustment: Same as base creature +2.
Home Three Worlds Monsters