- Heat (Ex): In addition to the damage from their attacks, magma creatures deal additional fire damage with their natural weapons (including claw, bite, slam, or tail attacks). The amount of damage depends on the Hit Die total of the creature (see the table below).
|Hit Dice||Damage Reduction|
1 - 3
4 - 7
8 - 11
- Elemental: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, and stunning, Not subject to critical hits.
- Darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Damage reduction (see the table to the right). If the base creature already has damage reduction, use the better value. If a magma element creature gains damage reduction, its natural weapons are treated as magic equivalent weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Fire Subtype (Ex): Fire immunity, double damage from cold except on successful save.
Up to 4
|Same as base creature|
4 to 7
|Base creature +1|
|Base creature +2|
Home Three Worlds Monsters