- Acid (Ex): An ooze element creature secretes a digestive acid that dissolves organic material and metal quickly but does not affect stone. Any melee attack made by the ooze creature with its natural weapons deals acid damage, the armor and clothing of an opponent dissolve and become immediately useless unless the opponent succeeds on a Reflex save. The amount of damage depends on the Hit Die total of the creature. A metal or wooden weapon that strikes an ooze element creature also dissolves immediately unless it succeeds on a Reflex save. The Reflex save DC against an ooze creature's acid is equal to 10 + ½ the ooze element creature's Hit Dice + the ooze element creature's Constitution modifier.
|Hit Dice||Damage Reduction|
1 - 3
4 - 7
8 - 11
- Elemental: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, and stunning, Not subject to critical hits.
- Darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Damage reduction (see the table to the right). If the base creature already has damage reduction, use the better value. If an ooze element creature gains damage reduction, its natural weapons are treated as magic equivalent weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Acid Immunity (Ex): An ooze element creature is immune to acid.
Up to 4
|Same as base creature|
4 to 7
|Base creature +1|
|Base creature +2|
Home Three Worlds Monsters