- Spikes (Ex): A fioð creature can release volleys of bark, splinters, or wood shards, up to four such spikes per round, as a standard action. This attack has a range of 120 feet with no range increment. Damage is 1d6 + the creature's Strength bonus. The fioð creature can launch up to its Hit Die total in spikes per day.
|Hit Dice||Damage Reduction|
1 - 7
8 - 11
- Darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Damage reduction (see the table to the right).
- Plant: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, polymorphing, and stunning. Not subject to critical hits. Not subject to mind-influencing effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
- Woodsense (Ex): A fioð creature can automatically sense the location of anything within 60 feet that is in contact with vegetation, even if the fioð creature is not in contact with the same vegetation.
Up to 3
|Same as base creature|
3 to 7
|Base creature +1|
|Base creature +2|
Home Three Worlds Monsters