- Breath Weapon (Su): First of second round of combat - cloud of poisonous gas. 10-foot cube directly in front of the construct lasting 1 round, free action every 1d4 + 1 rounds; Fortitude save (DC 17), initial damage 1d4 temporary Constitution, secondary damage death. Available to metal constructs only.
- Breath Weapon (Su): Turn to stone permanently, cone of gas 60 feet long, every 1d4 rounds (but no more than five times per day); Fortitude save (DC 17) negates.
- Breath Weapon (Su): Sleep gas cone, 60 feet, every 1d4 rounds (but no more than 5 times per day); Fortitude save (DC 17) or fall asleep for 1d10 minutes.
- Slow (Su): The construct can use slow as a free action once every 2 rounds. The effect has a range of 10 feet and a duration of 7 rounds, requiring a successful Will save (DC 13) to negate. The ability is otherwise the same as the spell.
- Haste (Su): After it has engaged in at least 1 round of combat, the construct can haste itself once per day as a free action. The effect lasts 3 rounds and is otherwise the same as the spell.
- Immunity to mind-influencing effects, poison, disease, death effects, paralysis, stunning, sleep, and similar effects.
- Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability damage, energy drain, or death from massive damage.
- Darkvision with a range of 60 feet
- Destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points, cannot be raised. Cannot be healed with healing magic unless it specifically says it works on constructs, and does not heal on its own.
Abilities: Modify the base creature as follows: Strength +10, Intelligence [No Score], Wisdom -2, Dexterity -4, Constitution [No Score], Charisma -10 (all numerical scores have a minimum of 1).
Skills: Magical constructs have no skills.
Feats: Magical constructs have no feats.
Climate/Terrain: Any land and underground.
Organization: Solitary or gang (2 - 4).
Challenge Rating: Variable:
- Up to 10 Hit Dice: As base creature +3 (+4 if metal).
- 11+ Hit Dice: As base creature +2 (+3 if metal)
Alignment: Always neutral.
Advancements: Same as the base creature.
Home Three Worlds Monsters