Small Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Speed: 30 feet
Armor Class: 16 (+1 size, +1 Dexterity, +3 chitin armor, +1 natural)
Attack: Kukri +2 melee (1d4, slashing, 18-20 x2) or light crossbow +3 ranged (1d8, piercing, 19-20 x2, 80 feet x10)
Full Attack: Kukri +2 melee (1d4, slashing, 18-20 x2) or light crossbow +3 ranged (1d8, piercing, 19-20 x2, 80 feet x10)Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 feet, vermin affinity
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +1, Will -1
Abilities: Str 11, Int 10, Wis 9, Dex 13, Con 12, Cha 6
Skills: Hide +4, Handle Animal +4, Listen +2, Ride +4, Spot +2
Feats: Skill Augmentation (Listen and Spot)
Organization: Gang (4 - 9), band (10 - 100 plus 1 3rd level serjeant per 20 adults and 1 leader of 4th - 6th level), warband (10 - 24 with Medium monstrous vermin mounts), or hive (40 - 400 plus 1 3rd level serjeant per 20 adults, 1 or 2 lieutenants of 4th or 5th level, 1 leader of 6th - 8th level, 10 -24 Medium monstrous vermin, and 2 -4 Large monstrous vermin)Challenge Rating: 1/3
Alignment: Usually lawful evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +0
In war, prašotek often serve as scouts, spies, skirmishers, and sometimes cavalry, and often rely upon sheer numbers and malicious ingenuity. The concept of a fair fight is all but meaningless to prašotek warriors, who regard combat in the most pragmatic terms possible, always seeking victory for their hive queen at the lowest possible cost. They favor ambushes, overwhelming odds, dirty tricks, and any other edge they can devise.
Prašotek live in hives, usually alongside other šotek, most commonly vyšotek (hobgoblin) and khezotek (bugbears), under the direction of a ruling kralovna hive queen. They have almost no concept of privacy, living and sleeping in large common areas. While scouting parties of prašotek are relatively common, settlements consisting exclusively of prašotek are almost never found, and when they are, it is usually because they have been sent to accomplish some objective by their hive queen. Šotek hives sometimes capture slaves to perform hard labor in the hive's lair or camp.
Prašotek as Characters
Exceptional prašotek tend to be rogues, fighter/rogues, or zloděj. Prašotek clerics worship Ninkurra, although there are few prašotek who take up this profession, as the khezotek handle most religious matters for a šotek hive. A prašotek cleric has access to two of the following domains: Corruption, Endurance, Goblin, Pain, or Rulership. Most prašotek spellcasters are adepts. Prašotek spellcasters favor spells that fool or confuse enemies.
- Type: Prašotek are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype.
- Ability Scores: -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Charisma.
- Size: Small. Prašotek gain a +1 bonus to Armor Class, a +1 bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 bonus on Hide checks, but suffer a -4 penalty on grapple checks, and their lifting and carrying limits are ¾ those of Medium character.
- Speed: Prašotek have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Prašotek can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
- Exoskeleton: A prašotek's hard exoskeleton gives them a +1 natural armor bonus.
- Vermin Affinity: Prašotek treat monstrous vermin as animals for all purposes including a druid's Wild Empathy and Animal Companion abilities, and Handle Animal checks.
- Prašotek gain a +4 racial bonus on Handle Animal and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Prašotek speak Karstish.
- Bonus Languages: Eurozoic, Jattalaic, Kellish, Rhadynnic, Sorglish, and Sûlic
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Additional Favored Class: Expert.
- Exclusive Class: Zloděj (adapted from Complete Adventurer).
Home Three Worlds Monsters