- Earth Mastery (Ex): A terran creature gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls if both it and its doe touch the ground. If an opponent is airborne or waterborne, the terran creature suffers a -4 penalty on attack and damage rolls.
- Burrow (Ex): A terran creature can glide through stone, dirt, or almost any other sort of earth except metal as easily as a fish moves through water, in a manner similar to a xorn's.
|Hit Dice||Damage Reduction|
1 - 7
8 - 11
- Elemental: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, and stunning, Not subject to critical hits.
- Darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Damage reduction (see table to the right).
- Tremorsense (Ex): The terran creature can automatically sense the location of anything within 60 feet that is in contact with the ground.
Abilities: Change from the base creature as follows: Strength +2, Dexterity -2.
Skills: Same as the base creature. If the terran creature has an Intelligence of 4 or greater, it speaks Terran.
Feats: Same as the base creature.
Climate/Terrain: Any land and underground.
Organization: Same as the base creature.
Challenge Rating: Variable (see below):
Up to 3
|Same as base creature|
3 to 7
|Base creature +1|
|Base creature +2|
Alignment: Usually neutral.
Advancement: Same as the base creature.
Level Adjustment: Same as base creature +2.
Home Three Worlds Monsters