Components: V, S, DF
Casting Time: 1 stndard action
Target, Effect, or Area: You
Duration: 1 round per caster levelSaving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
- The caster gains a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class and a +4 dodge bonus to Armor class when subject to attacks of opportunity (this bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity supersedes the general +1 dodge bonus and it not in addition to it) just as if she had the Dodge and Mobility feats.
- The caster's speed increases by +10 feet provided she is wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor and is not carrying a heavy load.
- Whenever subject to an attack that allows half damage on a successful save, the caster takes no damage on a successful save and only half damage on a failed save, as if she had the Improved Evasion special ability.
- The caster retains her Dexterity bonus to Armor Class when caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker just as if she had the Uncanny Dodge special ability. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to Armor Class if immobilized.
- The caster cannot be flanked just as if she had the Improved Uncanny Dodge special ability. This defense denies attackers the ability to use flanking to make a Sneak Attack on the caster. A rogue at least four levels higher than the caster can flank her, and thus Sneak Attack her.
- The caster gains a +4 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks made by traps.
Home Three Worlds Spell List