Medium Humanoid (Orc)
Speed: 30 feet
Armor Class: 15 (+3 studded leather armor, +2 battle shield), touch AC 10, flat-footed AC 15
Attack: Halfspear +2 melee (1d6+1, piercing, 20 x3, 20 feet x5) or shortbow +1 ranged (1d6, piercing, 20 x3, 60 feet x10)
Full Attack: Halfspear +2 melee (1d6+1, piercing, 20 x3, 20 feet x5) or shortbow +1 ranged (1d6, piercing, 20 x3, 60 feet x10)Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, sunlight sensitivity, desert survival
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +0, Will -1
Abilities: Str 13, Int 9, Wis 8, Dex 10, Con 13, Cha 8
Skills: Listen +4, Spot +4
Feats: Skill Augmentation (Listen and Spot)
Organization: Gang (2 - 4) or squad (11 - 20 plus 2 3rd level serjeants and 1 leader of 3rd - 6th level)Challenge Rating: ½
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +0
Brown orcs live lives as desert nomads, hunting at night and hiding from the sun during the day. Their combat tactics revolve around their hunting tactics and so they favor spears and bows as armaments for war.
Brown Orcs as Characters
Brown orc characters possess the following racial traits:
- Type: Brown orcs are humanoids with the orc subtype.
- Ability Scores: +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: Brown orcs have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Low-light vision: Brown orcs can see twice as far as a human in moonlight,m starlight, torchlight, and similar conditions. They cannot see without a source of light.
- Sunlight Sensitivity (Ex): Brown orcs are sensitive to sunlight and spells such as daylight than their kinfolk, and suffer a -1 attack penalty in such light.
- Automatic Languages: Brown orcs speak Euroz.
- Bonus Languages: Ahaliat, Infernal, Jattalaic, Karstish, Kellish, Sorglish, Terran, Tozlan
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Additional Favored Class: Warrior.
- Exclusive Class: Pit Fighter.
Home Three Worlds Monsters