Medium Humanoid (Orc)
Speed: 30 feet
Armor Class: 16 (+3 studded leather armor, +2 battle shield, +1 Dex), touch AC 11, flat-footed AC 15BAB/Grapple: +1/+2
Attack: Flail +2 melee (1d8+1, bludgeoning, 20 x2, trip, +2 disarm) or shortbow +2 ranged (1d6, piercing, 20 x3, 60 feet x10)
Full Attack: Flail +2 melee (1d8+1, bludgeoning, 20 x2, trip, +2 disarm) or shortbow +2 ranged (1d6, piercing, 20 x3, 60 feet x10)Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Darkvision 120 feet, sunlight sensitivity
Saves: Fortitude +2, Reflex +1, Will -1
Abilities: Str 13, Int 11, Wis 8, Dex 12, Con 11, Cha 6
Skills: Listen +4, Spot +4
Feats: Skill Augmentation (Listen and Spot)
Organization: Gang (2 - 4) or squad (11 - 20 plus 2 3rd level serjeants and 1 leader of 3rd - 6th level)Challenge Rating: ½
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +0
Like their brethren, gray orcs favor chain weapons, but unlike other orcs they tend to prefer archery, possibly due to their greater agility.
Gray Orcs as Characters
Gray orc characters possess the following racial traits:
- Type: Gray orcs are humanoids with the orc subtype.
- Ability Scores: +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: Gray orcs have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Gray orcs can see in the dark out to 120 feet.
- Sunlight Sensitivity (Ex): Gray orcs are more sensitive to sunlight and spells such as daylight than their kinfolk, and suffer a -2 penalty in such light.
- Automatic Languages: Gray orcs speak Euroz.
- Bonus Languages: Anfagen Zwursprache, Desprache, Infernal, Jattalaic, Karstish, Kellish, Nordlish, Sorglish, Terran, Zwursprache
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Additional Favored Class: Warrior.
- Exclusive Class: Pit Fighter.
Home Three Worlds Monsters