Medium Humanoid (Orc)
Speed: 20 feet (base speed 30 feet)
Armor Class: 16 (+3 hide armor, +2 battle shield, +1 natural), touch AC 10, flat-footed AC 16BAB/Grapple: +1/+2
Attack: Flail +2 melee (1d8+1, bludgeoning, 20 x2, trip, +2 disarm) or throwing blade +1 ranged (1d6+1, slashing, 20 x3, 15 feet x5)
Full Attack: Flail +2 melee (1d8+1, bludgeoning, 20 x2, trip, +2 disarm) or throwing blade +1 ranged (1d6+1, slashing, 20 x3, 15 feet x5)Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, sunlight sensitivity
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +0, Will -1
Abilities: Str 13, Int 9, Wis 8, Dex 10, Con 13, Cha 8
Skills: Listen +4, Spot +4
Feats: Skill Augmentation (Listen and Spot)
Organization: Gang (2 - 4) or squad (11 - 20 plus 2 3rd level serjeants and 1 leader of 3rd - 6th level)Challenge Rating: ½
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +0
Like their brethren, white orcs favor chain weapons in battle, and favor the brutal, short-ranged throwing blades commonly used by orcs.
White Orcs as Characters
White orc characters possess the following racial traits:
- Type: White orcs are humanoids with the orc subtype.
- Ability Scores: +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: White orcs have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Low-light vision: White orcs can see twice as far as a human in moonlight, starlight, torchlight, and similar conditions. They cannot see without a light source.
- Natural armor: The fatty layers and thick fur of white orcs give them a +1 natural armor bonus to Armor Class.
- Sunlight Sensitivity (Ex): White orcs are sensitive to sunlight and spells such as daylight, and suffer a -1 penalty in such light.
- Automatic Languages: White orcs speak Euroz.
- Bonus Languages: Anfagen Zwursprache, Desprache, Infernal, Jattalaic, Jedlic, Karstish, Kellish, Nordlish, Terran, Zwursprache
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Additional Favored Class: Warrior.
- Exclusive Class: Pit Fighter.
Home Three Worlds Monsters