Medium Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Speed: 20 feet (base speed 30 feet)
Armor Class: 18 (+1 Dexterity, +3 chitin armor, +2 large shield, +2 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 17
Attack: Scimitar +2 melee (1d8+1, slashing, 18-20 x2) or pilum +2 ranged (1d6+1, piercing, 20 x2, 30 feet x5) or weighted pilum +2 ranged (1d6+2, piercing, 20 feet x5)
Full Attack: Scimitar +2 melee (1d8+1, slashing, 18-20 x2) or pilum +2 ranged (1d6+1, piercing, 20 x2, 30 feet x5) or weighted pilum +2 ranged (1d6+2, piercing, 20 x2, 20 feet x5)Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 feet, vermin affinity
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +1, Will -1
Abilities: Str 13, Int 10, Wis 9, Dex 13, Con 14, Cha 8
Skills: Hide +3, Listen +2, Ride +5, Spot +2
Feats: Skill Augmentation (Listen and Spot)
Organization: Gang (4 - 9), band (10 - 100 plus 1 3rd level serjeant per 20 adults and 1 leader of 4th - 6th level), warband (10 - 24), or hive (40 - 400 plus 1 3rd level serjeant per 20 adults, 1 or 2 lieutenants of 4th or 5th level, 1 leader of 6th - 8th level, 2 -4 Large monstrous vermin, and 1 -2 obříšotek)Challenge Rating: ½
Alignment: Usually lawful evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +1
These creatures have a strong grasp of strategy and tactics and are capable of carrying out sophisticated battle plans. Under the leadership of a skilled strategist or tactician, their discipline can prove a deciding factor. Vyšotek hate alvari and chitine, and attack them first in preference to other opponents.
Vyšotek live in hives, usually alongside other šotek, most commonly prašotek (goblin) and khezotek (bugbears), under the direction of a ruling kralovna hive queen. They are a military breed: They live for war and believe strongly in strength and martial prowess as the most desirable qualities for individuals and leaders alike. A vyšotek war leader is likely to be the biggest and strongest in the group, maintaining authority by enforcing strict discipline in the name of the hive queen.
Vyšotek as Characters
Exceptional vyšotek tend to be fighters, fighter/rogues, or voják. Vyšotek clerics worship Ninkurra, although there are few vyšotek who take up this profession, as the khezotek handle most religious matters for a šotek hive. A vyšotek cleric has access to two of the following domains: Corruption, Endurance, Goblin, Pain, or Rulership. Most vyšotek spellcasters are adepts. Vyšotek spellcasters favor spells that deal damage.
- Type: Vyšotek are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype.
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: Vyšotek have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: A vyšotek can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
- Exoskeleton: A vyšotek's hard exoskeleton gives them a +2 natural armor bonus.
- Vermin Affinity: Vyšotek treat monstrous vermin as animals for all purposes including a druid's Wild Empathy and Animal Companion abilities, and Handle Animal checks.
- Vyšotek gain a +4 racial bonus on Hide and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Vyšotek speak Karstish.
- Bonus Languages: Eurozoic, Infernal, Jattalaic, Rhadynnic, Sorglish, Sûlic, and Zwursprache
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Additional Favored Class: Warrior.
- Exclusive Class: Voják (adapted from Complete Warrior).
Home Three Worlds Monsters