- Heat (Ex): In addition to the damage from their attacks, ignan creatures deal additional fire damage with their natural weapons (including claw, bite, slam, or tail attacks). The amount of damage depends o the Hit Die total of the creature (see the table below).
- Burn (Ex): Those hit by the natural weapons of an ignan creature must succeed at a Reflex save or catch fire. The flame burns for 1d4 rounds (see Catching Fire in Chapter 3 of the Dungeon Master's Guide). The save DC is equal to 7 + the ignan creature's Hit Die total.
|Hit Dice||Damage Reduction|
1 - 3
4 - 7
8 - 11
- Elemental: Immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, and stunning, Not subject to critical hits.
- Darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
- Damage reduction (see the table to the right).
- Fire Subtype (Ex): Fire immunity, double damage from cold except on successful save.
Abilities: Same as the base creature.
Skills: Same as the base creature. If the ignan creature has an Intelligence of 4 or greater, it speaks Ignan.
Feats: Same as the base creature.
Climate/Terrain: Any land and underground.
Organization: Same as the base creature.
Challenge Rating: Variable (see below):
Up to 3
|Same as base creature|
3 to 7
|Base creature +1|
|Base creature +2|
Alignment: Usually neutral.
Advancement: Same as the base creature.
Home Three Worlds Monsters