Medium Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Speed: 20 feet (base speed 30 feet)
Armor Class: 19 (+1 Dexterity, +5 lamellar armor, +3 natural)
Attack: Naginata +5 melee (1d10+3, slashing, 20 x3, reach) or pilum +3 ranged (1d6+2, piercing, 20 x2, 30 feet x5) or weighted pilum +3 ranged (1d6+3, piercing, 20 x2, 20 feet x5)
Full Attack: Naginata +5 melee (1d10+3, slashing, 20 x3, reach) or pilum +3 ranged (1d6+2, piercing, 20 x2, 30 feet x5) or weighted pilum +3 ranged (1d6+3, piercing, 20 x2, 20 feet x5)Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 feet, scent, vermin affinity
Saves: Fortitude +2, Reflex +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 15, Int 10, Wis 10, Dex 12, Con 13, Cha 9
Skills: Handle Animal +3, Knowledge: Religion +1, Listen +4, Move Silently +2, Spot +4
Feats: Skill Augmentation (Listen and Spot), Weapon Focus (Naginata)
Organization: Solitary, gang (2 - 4), or band (11 - 20 plus 2 2nd level serjeants and 1 leader of 2nd - 5th level)Challenge Rating: 2
Alignment: Usually lawful evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +1
Khezotek prefer to ambush opponents whenever possible. When at war, they normally send prašotek scouts ahead of the main group that, if they spy enemies, return to report and bring up reinforcements. Khezotek attacks are coordinated, and their tactics are sound, if not brilliant.
Khezotek live in hives, usually alongside other šotek, most commonly prašotek (goblin) and vyšotek (hobgoblins), under the direction of a ruling kralovna hive queen. They are the favored elite of the hive queens, serving as priests and guards for the sacred sites devoted to Ninkurra, and guardians of the most vital parts of a šotek hive such as the queen's chamber, the egg hatcheries, and the larva nurseries. They are rarely found outside of a hive, and when they do appear, they are often serving as religious advisors for vyšotek war bands, as part of a force sent forth on some mission of religious retribution, or emissaries from one hive queen to another.
Khezotek as Characters
Exceptional khezotek tend to be clerics, fighter/clerics, or křižák. Khezotek clerics worship Ninkurra, and many khezotek take up this role as the khezotek handle most religious matters for a šotek hive. A khezotek cleric has access to two of the following domains: Corruption, Endurance, Goblin, Pain, or Rulership. Most khezotek spellcasters are adepts. Khezotek spellcasters favor spells that boost the abilities of themselves and their allies.
- Type: Khezotek are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype.
- Ability Scores: +4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma.
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: Khezotek have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Khezotek can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
- Scent: Khezotek are bred to have the scent ability, to make them better serve their role as guards.
- Racial Hit Dice: A khezotek begins with three levels of humanoid, which provides 3d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throws bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +3, and Will +1.
- Racial Skills: A khezotek's humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 6 x (2 + Intelligence modifier).
- Racial Feats: A khezotek's humanoid levels give it two feats.
- Exoskeleton: A khezotek's hard exoskeleton gives them a +3 natural armor bonus.
- Vermin Affinity: Khezotek treat monstrous vermin as animals for all purposes including a druid's Wild Empathy and Animal Companion abilities, and Handle Animal checks.
- Khezotek gain a +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks.
- Automatic Languages: Khezotek speak Karstish and either Rhadynnic or Sorglish.
- Bonus Languages: Eurozoic, Gorovlic, Infernal, Jattalaic, Kellish, and Sûlic
- Favored Class: Cleric.
- Additional Favored Class: Adept.
- Exclusive Class: Křižák (adapted from Oriental Adventures).